DESIRE or really NICE ASS DESIRE or really NICE ASS

Haha, sweet.

Nice one Logo.

LogoPresentsAlt responds:

Dude...Did you know you are one of the original Logo fans? Seriously, "1" has stuck in my head for a long time. I appreciate your support bro, and i'm glad you liked this.

-LP

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Jesus fucking Christ.

Best AFD ever. Do I really need to say why?

Nope...

Thanks :-D We tried, and did pretty well...Maybe some day we'll get over a 4...someday...

Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2 Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2

Here's something you don't see everyday.

Great use of just about everything. Fucking awesome film, I loved it, and the work you put into this makes it deserve the 5 I gave it. Great toons, all animated incredibly well.

Can't praise you enough for this movie.

P.S Great use of Pixies song "Where Is My Mind?" at the end.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

That fucking owned.

That was great, made me laugh a lot, being a BBS regular and all.

Thanks, that made me laugh.

f0d responds:

you're welcome sir!

wars of the earth wars of the earth

Fivened.

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

I loved this.

I love Lost.

I loved this.

Great work, some screenshots and the moving moth animations really made me laugh.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

One of the best collabs I've seen.

Nice work on this, Logo and the rest.

I loved the first and second, but I can tell you all put a lot of work into this one above them all. They get better with each sequel.

MACception responds:

Hey dude, i noticed you have me as your favorite author or something. That name is recognizable from anywhere :-D Anyway, thanks for all the compliments, and yeah, we do seem to raise the bar every time.

Squibblez - Hill Squibblez - Hill

Nice bit of dark humour.

The graphics need improvement, but I thought it was quite a good metaphor, and an idea for a flash. Now I'd reccomend remaking it with better graphics and more presentation, but the basics were there.

Doink14 responds:

Yeh ok, ill remake my characters, i just want to see what kindof feed back i get back then ill achuly remake my squibblez :)

Ham Abuse Ham Abuse

Yeah, I liked it.

However, more of a story element is needed. The animation was performed pretty damn well, and I can tell you worked pretty hard to make sure it didn't get blammed this time.

As far as the story is concerned though, it needs improvement.

Crusty-Wiwuh responds:

Thankyou. I now realise that a flash needs a good story to be really appreciated, and I have some storyboards I have been working on, so my future submissions will have decent plots.

Fate 002 Fate 002

Great as always.

Best Fate movie yet, gives us more of the action, now that the back story's out of the way and dealt with for now.

It's a great taster of what's to come.

Congrats on Daily 3rd.

"Best fate movie yet"
I can agree, i really put the most into this one that i could.

"Back story's out of the way"
Yep...sorry to say though, the next episode wont be very action-packed. It's another storybuilder. But i think it'll be the best looking one. I plan to take the detail to the next level.

"Taster of what's to come"
I felt introducing that new character was perfect to get people thinking.

"Congrats on daily 3rd"
Thanks man...i'm still in awe...

-Logo