CCR CCR

Pretty funny.

Yeah, eh, 3vened.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Excellent idea.

Allthough the virtual hardware was barely used to its full extent, this game was original and fun.

Overall, it was addictive.

At first I thought it was too fast paced to be any fun, but I started playing it more and more, and it was really good.

It's great.

Hmm, maybe next time, you could make a PSP Version XD

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

Great! Bring on the V3.

I can't get enough of this, it's a great way to waste time. I like it how something can look different depending on where you place it. I posted a couple of pictures of my creations on the general forum topic. The only things I can suggest are more pieces, and layer front and back switch options. There could also be a way to hide the remaining pieces. Anyway, great job, I enjoyed playing this game, it's one of the best dress-ups around.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Awesome Game.

You managed to mix the different elements of each of there classic games incredibly well! The mixture also worked like a charm. This is a game to be proud of. It even feels like I'm playing a Mario game where Nintendo have joined forces with each developer in order to create an instant classic!

Well done with this, you've put a lot of work into it, I can tell.

Kristmas Kombat Kristmas Kombat

Pretty good

an improved version with more characters would be cool. D you think you'll go ahead with another one?

Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

Good work

try making an improved version with a lot more variety. It has some good ideas though! Try making some more varied options!!

NICE WORK!

the skullkid the skullkid

Great game!

All I can say is that the preloader is definatelly from Rayman.

Other than that, sweet game, really addictive, but very difficult

Desktop v.2 Desktop v.2

Loved the 1st 1, this is the same!

I see you have taken our ideas! It's even better than the 1st one! Well done! Is there gonna be V.3?

Lazy-Mike responds:

yup V.3 is on its way, with everything finished i hope and all the things suggested on this entry added to it :)

postal inocent version postal inocent version

like the style of the cartoon!

Great, original art idea!

(",)(^^.) (^^,)

Super Ninja Super Ninja

addictive

Just like the ninja rope from worms armaggedon, and it keeps the exact style and feeling from worms. Great game well done. I'm voting it 5 and adding it to my favorites. There could be music, but apart from that, really humorous and fun.