DESIRE or really NICE ASS DESIRE or really NICE ASS

Haha, sweet.

Nice one Logo.

LogoPresentsAlt responds:

Dude...Did you know you are one of the original Logo fans? Seriously, "1" has stuck in my head for a long time. I appreciate your support bro, and i'm glad you liked this.

-LP

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Jesus fucking Christ.

Best AFD ever. Do I really need to say why?

MACception responds:

Nope...

Thanks :-D We tried, and did pretty well...Maybe some day we'll get over a 4...someday...

-LP

Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2 Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2

Here's something you don't see everyday.

Great use of just about everything. Fucking awesome film, I loved it, and the work you put into this makes it deserve the 5 I gave it. Great toons, all animated incredibly well.

Can't praise you enough for this movie.

P.S Great use of Pixies song "Where Is My Mind?" at the end.

CCR CCR

'Salright.

Music made me laugh.

Pretty funny.

Yeah, eh, 3vened.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Excellent idea.

Allthough the virtual hardware was barely used to its full extent, this game was original and fun.

Overall, it was addictive.

At first I thought it was too fast paced to be any fun, but I started playing it more and more, and it was really good.

It's great.

Hmm, maybe next time, you could make a PSP Version XD

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

Great! Bring on the V3.

I can't get enough of this, it's a great way to waste time. I like it how something can look different depending on where you place it. I posted a couple of pictures of my creations on the general forum topic. The only things I can suggest are more pieces, and layer front and back switch options. There could also be a way to hide the remaining pieces. Anyway, great job, I enjoyed playing this game, it's one of the best dress-ups around.